Communicating Difficult Messages Training is developed in order to help participants improve their abilities in communicating difficult messages. It will help them to identify the best method of relaying information taking into account the message and the individuals involved and enable them to improve their communication skills through practical application.
There is also a focus on helping participants to handle the communication of difficult messages to sometimes-difficult individuals. The key aim is to ensure participants have the confidence, knowledge and skills to effectively communicate to their teams.
At the end of this Communication Skills Training Course, the participants will be able to:
- Identify the best method of communicating for the topic
- Prepare and structure effectively in order to communicate a difficult message
- Use techniques to overcome personal barriers to communicating difficult messages
- Manage awkward behaviours and difficult personalities
- Facilitate effective communication sessions